Please follow these instructions to ensure your baby or toddler sleeps in CocoonMe safely:
- Child’s head MUST be positioned at the head end of CocoonMe / CocoonMe Toddler. The clips are always at the foot end.
- Only place CocoonMe /CocoonMe Toddler on FLAT, FIRM, and STABLE surfaces.
- FALL HAZARD: To prevent death or injury, ALWAYS keep your baby within reach. You never know when a baby will learn to roll.
- Follow safe sleep guidelines to reduce the risk of SIDS. ALWAYS place babies on their BACK TO SLEEP. NEVER use pillows, blankets, loose bedding/clothes or soft toys in CocoonMe / CocoonMe Toddler.
- Direct supervision is recommended and required while using this product.
- Do NOT use the product if it is damaged or faulty.
- As babies can move between the CocoonMe/ CocoonMe Toddler and any side structures, there is a risk of suffocation. Please keep the product away from vertical structures, walls and contained areas.